S6maxv main brush

S6maxv main brush

Let me start with, I purchased this vacuum, so I'm not some roborock troll looking to bash RR.

That said, I don't have some unhealthy love affair with a vacuum. I'm just asking a few questions to get some honest input to help me decide if this is the right product for me and what I should expect.

I understand that the main brush HAD issues getting stuck, and this WAS ADDRESSED with a software update to slow down the spinning to keep it from overheating and burning out the motor.

I admit that I might not have all the details correct, and I understand this is a general overview of the situation. Please correct me if I'm significantly wrong on these facts.

Has the software update affected the main brush, impacting the robot's ability to clean the carpet? If so, to what degree is the robot still usable for cleaning the carpet?

Are there better RR options?

Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Let me start with, I purchased this vacuum, so I'm not some roborock troll looking to bash RR.

That said, I don't have some unhealthy love affair with a vacuum. I'm just asking a few questions to get some honest input to help me decide if this is the right product for me and what I should expect.

I understand that the main brush HAD issues getting stuck, and this WAS ADDRESSED with a software update to slow down the spinning to keep it from overheating and burning out the motor.

I admit that I might not have all the details correct, and I unde Let me start with, I purchased this vacuum, so I'm not some roborock troll looking to bash RR.

I admit that I might not have all the details correct, and I understand this is a general overview of the situation. Please correct me if I'm significantly wrong on these facts.

Has the software update affected the main brush, impacting the robot's ability to clean the carpet? If so, to what degree is the robot still usable for cleaning the carpet?

Thanksrstand this is a general overview of the situation. Please correct me if I'm significantly wrong on these facts.

Has the software update affected the main brush, impacting the robot's ability to clean the carpet? If so, to what degree is the robot still usable for cleaning the carpet? https://19216811.cam/

Thanks

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GlanePito
Welcome to Roborock Forum