Roborock broken after 2 years and no support?

Roborock broken after 2 years and no support?

I got my roborock 2 years ago and recently it stopped being working (won't recognize the filter). After back and forth with support our only options are to pay to send it back and then pay an unknown cost for repairs (and then shipping again) or buy a new one. Am I crazy that I should expect an expensive device like this to work for more than 2 years (and only clean a 900 sq ft apartment)? I'm so disappointed by the response - no help or discount on a new device.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Which country are you from? Two year warranty is very common around the world unfortunately for the consumer.

Here in Norway we have five year consumer declaration rights according to law. But unfortunately many other countires around the world do not protect the consumer as we do here.

Like0
  • Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. May I know which e-mail address you sent e-mail to? You can try and contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance. Please provide us with your purchase information and your device's serial number to see if they can offer any other help.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jjames
Welcome to Roborock Forum