Error 3 suggestions?

Error 3 suggestions?

I've got a S5 that will no longer start and complains about error 3 instead. I believe that this is meant to mean that the wheel are not down but they definitely are.

I have moved the s5 to a new location, checked the wheels and also done a reset with no luck. Any other suggestions what to look at?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I've got a S5 that will no longer start and complains about error 3 instead. I believe that this is meant to mean that the wheel are not down but they definitely are.

I have moved the s5 to a new location, checked the wheels an https://9apps.ooo/ d also done a reset with no luck. Any other suggestions what to look at?

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PristoMiky
Welcome to Roborock Forum