Roborock S5 Max Offline

Roborock S5 Max Offline

Hi - my Roborock S5 Max says it is offline. I've followed the instructions to reconnect but it is still not working. When I get to connect device - the device does not show. I'm using Aplle iphone 12 pro IOS 14.5.1

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for your reaching out.

Could you please use another phone to take a video showing how you connect the device to wifi via the app and send us the video? We believe the video can help us figure out a solution.

1. We suggest you put the camera close to the phone screen. 

2. Please also record how the wifi indicator (see attached picture) flashes in the connection process.

It's suggested to upload the video to google drive and share us the link if video file is large (please don't forget to give us the permission to view the video).

Like0
  • I also have this problem with my s5 max. After resetting my wifi 4 times, I decided to never buy roborock products again. I have successfully reconnected my robot and it works, but for the money I am expected to pay for this product, I should not have to keep doing this. Also because this issue has not been resolved still, I do not trust that roborock can make products that are worth purchasing.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/05/2021      09:45
    @Stooch:

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Normally, the device can get back online automatically without having to reset wifi. May I know if the device is still constantly offline?

Like0
    Stooch
    Stooch07/13/2021      15:28
    @RR_Support:

Yes it will always go offline after a reset of router and reconnect. When are you going to fix this?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/14/2021      10:15
    @Stooch:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Normally the issue may be related to the Internet settings rather than the robot itself. Maybe you can contact support@roborock.com to report the issue, and they'll help troubleshoot and let the tech team look into the case to see what might be the cause.

Like0
  • Hi RR_support, got same problem here, robot dont have problem for the past 2 weeks, and today its unable tp connect whilst the other device working fine with the wifi. Saw previously your suggestion to change the region, but I dont see option to change region on my apps. Appreciate for your prompt response on this matters. Thanks

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/14/2021      10:16
    @MIZ:

Hi,

thanks for reaching out.

If the issue is not connected to wifi, maybe you can reboot the device and router first, and then reset wifi to try the connection one more time.

If that fails to solve the issue, please tell us the app you're using and the your phone's system.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SueDi
Welcome to Roborock Forum