Issue with Docking Station for Roborock Q5 Pro+

Issue with Docking Station for Roborock Q5 Pro+

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the Roborock Q5 Pro+ robot vacuum from Amazon as a Christmas gift. However, after unboxing and setting it up, I encountered an issue with the docking station provided for charging.

As far as I know, upon plugging in the docking station, the LED indicator should activate, signaling its functionality. However, there are no LED indicator lights or signs of activity observed when the docking station is plugged into a power source, as instructed. Consequently, the robot vacuum is unable to charge or dock properly, affecting its functionality.

Before initiating a return through Amazon, I thought I'd seek assistance or guidance from this forum's community. I kindly request help in either getting a replacement for the defective docking station or receiving troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

linocaoz
Welcome to Roborock Forum