s5max, problem, repeats restoring factory settings. Totally doesn't work.

s5max, problem, repeats restoring factory settings. Totally doesn't work.

I have a S5 Max for less than a half of a year and everything worked fine untill last month. Vacuum cleaner started loosing the wi-fi connection with router. I tried many solutions to solve this problem, for example: Resetting wi-fi settings in vacuum cleaner, changing wi-fi password for a shorter one, without special characters, finally I've changed the internet router and used instructions from https://support.roborock.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035369812-What-should-I-do-when-Wi-Fi-connection-fails- It did not help. Vacuum cleaner every time could connect with the mobile phone, but couldn't conect with the internet router. Ultimately I restored factory settings according to this instruction: https://support.roborock.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035372632-How-to-reset-Roborock-to-factory-default- after that vacuum cleaner completely stopped working.

Whenewer I push the power button it says  "Restoring the factory settinings. This will take about five minutes." and repeates this sentence about 3 times every 5 minutes.

I tried discharge the battery but I've waited for two weeks and it still says the same sentence.

How to solve this problem and fix my cleaner?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for your reply.

From your description, the robot repeats "restoring the factory settings", it seems that there's something wrong with the robot. We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocamoya
Welcome to Roborock Forum