Roborock App Multi Directional Cleaning Feature

Roborock App Multi Directional Cleaning Feature

Hello,

I am using Roborock S5 Max and Roborock Android app. We can select cycles for Room or Zone cleaning from the app. But even if i select 2x Cycles it uses the same route for cleaning. Roborock finds the most efficient direction for fastest cleaning. But it uses same direction in every clean. Especially cleaning the carpets using cross routes provides better cleaning.

I want a multi directional cleaning feature. If i open and clean a room or zone once nothing will happen, it will clean the area like normal way. But if i select multiple cycles for cleaning it will change its directon in every cycle. For example if it cleans the room in horizontal lines in first time, it must clean the room vertical in second time. It can spend more time and more battery because it will use shorter straight lines in the second turn but it is not important for me. Using cage pattern will provide better cleaning.

I added a sample screen shot.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S5MaxUser
Welcome to Roborock Forum