Roborock App Multiple Clean Zone Feature

Roborock App Multiple Clean Zone Feature

Hello,

I am using Roborock S5 Max and Roborock Android app. Inside the app we can edit the map and add No Go Zones. Just like this feature i want be able to add Multiple Clean Zones to my map. I can select my carpets or maybe some places in my home as Multiple Clean Zone. While cleaning the room first, robot will clean the room normally but before finishing and exiting from room it must clean again the areas which selected as Multiple Clean Zone. 

With this feature i do not need to clean the whole room or whole home twice. The robot vacuum can complete the cleaning faster. And because of the second run it will also make the home cleaner.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S5MaxUser
Welcome to Roborock Forum