S5 max factory reset fail & not responding

S5 max factory reset fail & not responding

My Roborock S5 max recently went through an update and then was shown offline on the App. When we got home we saw both button lights are slowly flashing. Then I did a factory reset following the instruction online but the robot wasn't giving any sound of the "start doing factory reset". All I been seeing is that power button blinking white but not reacting to any button I press or further factory reset. I put it overnight and the power button is still blinking. The robot basically “stucks” there and I have no way to reset it.

You can find a video showing these behaviors here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeS4BoRAJSP5h3hjsw_avyj6tl-ZOclF/view?usp=sharing 

Any help will be much appreciated!

Sean

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sean
Welcome to Roborock Forum