I am using Roborock S5 Max and Roborock Android app. When i want my robot vacuum to do different tasks i need to wait for first one to end before starting the second one. For example i want it to clean 2 different rooms, i first select the first room and start cleaning then after it finishes cleaning it returns to dock. I have to wait until it reaches to dock then i can be able to give another task for second room. But first of all i don't want to watch my vacuum cleaner to finish its task and second even if two rooms are close together it needs to come back to dock and loses time. I want to be able to give multiple tasks manually and i want my vacuum cleaner to do this task one by one.
1) When i start a room or zone cleaning process add a plus (+) sign to somewhere in screen.
2) When i click the plus (+) icon i can select another room cleaning or another zone cleaning.
3) First one can be room and second one can be zone cleaning or visa versa.
4) I should be able to add at least 3 or 5 tasks to the queue.
5) I should be able to see these task somewhere in screen or inside of a menu.
6) I should be able to remove the unstarted tasks from the queue.
7) If robot doesn't need battery it must not return to the dock between the tasks.