Roborock App Multi Task Queue Feature

Roborock App Multi Task Queue Feature

Hello,

I am using Roborock S5 Max and Roborock Android app.  When i want my robot vacuum to do different tasks i need to wait for first one to end before starting the second one.  For example i want it to clean 2 different rooms, i first select the first room and start cleaning then after it finishes cleaning it returns to dock. I have to wait until it reaches to dock then i can be able to give another task for second room. But first of all i don't want to watch my vacuum cleaner to finish its task and second even if two rooms are close together it needs to come back to dock and loses time. I want to be able to give multiple tasks manually and i want my vacuum cleaner to do this task one by one.

1) When i start a room or zone cleaning process add a plus (+) sign to somewhere in screen.

2) When i click the plus (+) icon i can select another room cleaning or another zone cleaning.

3) First one can be room and second one can be zone cleaning or visa versa.

4) I should be able to add at least 3 or 5 tasks to the queue.

5) I should be able to see these task somewhere in screen or inside of a menu.

6) I should be able to remove the unstarted tasks from the queue.

7) If robot doesn't need battery it must not return to the dock between the tasks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S5MaxUser
Welcome to Roborock Forum