Connecting my Pure 6 is not working

Connecting my Pure 6 is not working

I have got a new roborock pure 6 and its not connecting to any of the phones.

showing that connection to the device has failed.

I want to reset the password of the vacuum and yet that is not working either. Can someone please help ? I have watched every video and followed the instructions yet nothing is working and I have been trying for days now.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, we feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Would you please check if you've using 2.4G wifi or 5G wifi? The device can only work with 2.4G

If there's any special character in your wifi password, please remove it to give it a try.

Besides, may I know if you're using an iphone or an Android phone? Could you please tell us which app you're using? Roborock or Mihome?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pure
Welcome to Roborock Forum