S5 Max - S7

I recently bought both to test. I ended up keeping the S5 Max.

Anyone else feel like the upgrades in the S7 is not worth the price increase? I really wanted to like the S7 more, but it just didn't really do anything better for me than the S5 Max.

I love the room sequence feature of the S5 Max (why remove it from the S7?).

I can set the S5 Max to use no water on carpeted rooms and a no mop zone on rugs. It will do the no water areas first which is great. Then after it's done vacuuming/mopping everywhere else I set it to vacuum only on the rugs which I made into zones. It works great!

I've had the E4 previously and it's great, but the better mapping features of the newer models are super helpful.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I recently bought both to test. I ended up keeping the S5 Max.

Anyone else feel like the upgrades in the S7 is not worth the price increase? I really wanted to like the S7 more, but it just didn't really do anything better for me than the S5 Max.

I love the room sequence feature of the S5 Max (why remove it from the S7?).

I can set the S5 Max to use no water on carpeted rooms and a no mop zone on rugs. It will do the no water areas first which is great. Then after it's done vacuuming/mopping everywhere else I set it to vacuum only on the rugs which I made into zones. It works great! speed test

I've had the E4 previously showbox and it's great, but the better mapping features of the newer models are super helpful.

issue got solved

Like0
    felixandrea
    felixandrea05/14/2024      02:47
    @GlanePito:

I feel similarly to you about the upgrades on the S7 model not being worth the higher price compared to the S5 Max. The sequential room making feature on the S5 Max is really convenient and I don't understand why Roborock removed such a feature on the S7.

Another thing I like about the S5 Max is the ability to customize the mopping/vacuuming area in great detail. I've also used this rice purity test feature to set up no-mop zones on the carpet and just vacuum. This helps the machine operate more efficiently than having to avoid carpet areas.

The map and navigation improvements on the new lines are also notable. I used the E4 model and found that its positioning and mapping capabilities were more limited than the S5 Max. This helps the machine operate more reliably automatically.

Like0
    samkingdom56
    samkingdom5605/14/2024      08:46
    @felixandrea:

Is S7 recommended for T-shirt printing? Thanks

https://mazink.com/custom-t-shirts-by-mazink/

Like0
    kimmorgan
    kimmorgan05/15/2024      10:07
    @GlanePito:

The S5 Max to S7 transition marks a significant leap in robotic vacuum technology, with each iteration showcasing enhanced features and performance. From advanced navigation capabilities to improved suction power, these models redefine convenience in home cleaning. With the integration of cutting-edge technology and innovative design, they effortlessly navigate through various floor types and obstacles, ensuring thorough cleaning with minimal intervention required. For those seeking a seamless cleaning experience backed by reliability and efficiency, exploring the range from the S5 Max to S7 is a must. If you're looking for an in-depth exploration of the research behind these advancements, consider checking out https://writepaper.com/research-proposal-writing-service for comprehensive insights.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GlanePito
Welcome to Roborock Forum