Mop cloth is always dry??

Mop cloth is always dry??

I have this S5 Max for a year and a half. Mopping worked very good, but...

Suddenly, the mopping seems to be not working. The water tank is full and it stays full all the time. Mopping cloth is very dry.

I tried to blow air-in hole and it is OK.

I tried to blow into water hole, and it is OK, when I shake it water comes out.

I tried all software settings...

Any other ideas how to fix this??

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, sorry for the inconvenience.

If water comes out only a little or none at all, please try the methods below.

1. Wet the mop cloth before mopping, install it, and start the robot for 10 minutes with the wet cloth to see if the floor is mopped.

2. Replace the mop cloth.

3. Make sure there is no detergent in the water.

4. Turn the device over, you'll find two small holes under the robot if you remove the water tank. Check if there's anything blocking the hole by poking them slightly with a needle. Then install the water tank and mop bracket (without the mopping cloth). Please do the test below to see if the robot itself is fine or not.

1) Take the robot off the dock. Then turn off the robot by long pressing the power button. Then put it on the dock until the robot turns itself on. 

2) Start the robot from the dock. After the robot establishes its position (when the map appears on your phone), wait for about 20 seconds and observe if there're water trails on the ground. 

You can check the video below for reference.

Like0
    Danijel
    Danijel07/19/2021      09:12
    @RR_Support:

Fixed it.

Yes, the problem were two little holes, they were completely blocked.

I poke the holes with a needle until the needle went the whole way through.

Now all is OK.

Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/22/2021      11:35
    @Danijel:

Hi,

Thanks for your updates!

If there's anything else that we can help with, pls feel free to contact us.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Danijel
Welcome to Roborock Forum