Roborock S7 schedule not running

Roborock S7 schedule not running

I have recently bought a roborock s7.

I use mi home app and have the robot scheduled to run on mondays and fridays using vacuum only. On wednesdays i also told it to use the mop.

The robot does not post an error or anything.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

The model's scheduled cleaning needs good wifi connection. In other words, if the device is not connected to wifi, or if the wifi connection is poor at that moment, the robot won't start the cleaning as scheduled.

Maybe you can set a near schedule, and try again to see if the schedule will start or not. If no, please check if you can receive any notification related to this.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nzneil2
Welcome to Roborock Forum