The roborock S6 Pure no longer cleans due to magnetic errors

The roborock S6 Pure no longer cleans due to magnetic errors

My Roborock S6 Pure has been working fine since I bought it about 10 months ago – until just a few days ago when it has started reporting an "Error 11 – Strong magnetic field detected. Move robot away from magnetic tape and restart" just about anywhere in the house, at random. I've cleaned the device carefully, checked for the presence of anything magnetic, rebooted the robot multiple times, reloaded the map. As it is, the robot is no longer any use as it will run for only a few minutes at best before being stopped by this error.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• My Roborock S6 Pure has been working fine since I bought it about 10 months ago – until just a few days ago when it has started reporting an "Error 11 – Strong magnetic field detected. Move robot away from magnetic tape and restart" just about anywhere in https://omegle.onl/ the house, at random. I've cleaned the device carefully, checked for the presence of anything magnetic, rebooted the robot multiple times, reloaded the map. As it is, the robot is no longer any use as it will run for only a few minutes at best before being stopped by this error.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DavidMalan
Welcome to Roborock Forum