How to report a bug to the Mi Home app developers?

How to report a bug to the Mi Home app developers?

Hello,

There is a frustrating bug in the Mi Home app (iPadOS version) when trying to create or edit repeating schedules, the choices are blank and there is no way to add or edit the cleaning days. I have repeatedly reported this bug in the app but it never gets fixed. The only way for me to adjust my schedules now is to use my iPhone. Can you please report this bug to the developers?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Would you please send us your device info and the OS to our e-mail? support@roborock.com

Our colleague will hep report the issue.

Like0
  • I have sent you the email with the requested info.

Thank you 😀

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/06/2021      14:40
    @Ahwman:

You're welcome~

Like0
    MarthaWindham
    MarthaWindham04/15/2024      13:43
    @RR_Support:

When encountering a bug in the Mi Home app, it's essential to provide detailed feedback to the developers to ensure a swift resolution. To report a bug effectively, navigate to the app's settings or help section, where you'll likely find an option to submit feedback or report an issue. Describe the bug clearly, including any error messages or unusual behavior you've observed. Attach screenshots or screen recordings if possible to provide visual evidence. Remember to include information about your device model, operating system version, and app version to help the developers diagnose the issue accurately. By actively participating in the bug reporting process, you contribute to improving the overall user experience and ensuring the app's reliability. Additionally, considering the competitive https://hiretop.com/blog/web-developer-salaries-in-california/ offers, ensuring quality control in apps like Mi Home remains crucial for sustained success in the tech industry.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ahwman
Welcome to Roborock Forum