SELF EMPTY DOCK , Dustbin detection

SELF EMPTY DOCK , Dustbin detection

Hi I contact you, because today I’ve finally received the self empty dock for roborock s7 , that I’ve bought it from the official reseller in UE Geekbuying.com , but I’ve a problem with it , because I noticed that when the the self empty dock’s dustbin is not installed, the self empty dock instead to not clean the robot’s dustbin, it clean it anyway, so it make a mess around it, because all the dirty the robot has removed during the clean up, Its throw back out on the floor. I tried to check on the instructions and on your website and it’s written that there is a detection of the dustbin , so i should not happen, but I don’t understand why with my self empty dock is happening. There is no information about if I have to able this functionality from the app, I checked on the roborock app but I didn’t find anything. So can u help me to solve this problem? I don’t want to return it , so please help me.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Are you using the replacement dustbin? A did you take the sticker off the side of the port inside the s7? You have to make sure you do both for the self emptying to work right.

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Would you please check if the dustbin detection sensor can be pressed up and down freely or not? See attached picture.

If it's moving freely, but the same issue keeps happening, there may be something wrong with the dock, and warranty service will be needed. Please get in touch with Geekbuying to get warranty service.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bellumori94
Welcome to Roborock Forum