S5 Max - offline issue and map not loading

S5 Max - offline issue and map not loading

I just got a new S5 Max 2 days ago. After trying to map, i encoutered 2 issues:

1) the app has problem loading the map and it kept saying "network slow. please wait" -

2) machine offline - i had tried to reset many times. this issue is intermittent.

How do i solve the two issues above. The first issue is constantly happening and it is very frustrating. I am using roborock app on ios and all firmware is up to date

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. What is happening frequency of offline issue? Is there any rule about it?

2. What is device's wifi indicator status when you find it offline? off, solid on or blinking?

3. Please reboot your device and wait for a while to see if the device can be back online automatically (take the device off the dock, then long press the power button to switch off the device and then long press the same button to switch it back on).

4. Reboot your router to see if it works.

5. What is your router's brand and model?

Like0
    JT
    JT08/07/2021      06:33
    @RR_Support:

For now I don’t have this offline issue. I kept reset the wifi of the device a few times and it came offline.

the first issue is still happening. I cannot view my map or change the map. Because of this, nothing can be controlled by the app. What’s the resolution for this “network slow. Please wait issue”?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/12/2021      00:14
    @JT:

1. Reboot the device (take the device off the dock, and then hold the power button to switch off the device and then hold the same button to switch it back on) and run the app again to see if it works.

2. What is the size of your house? not the size already cleaned, but your house's whole size.

3. If you are using Mi Home app, please switch the region to the US or Singapore, then re-connect the robot to the app. See attached picture.

4. Clear cache of app. See attached picture.

5. Reinstall the app to have a try.

6. Please use your phone data instead of wifi to see whether the map will show up.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JT
Welcome to Roborock Forum