S7 side brush gets tangled on thick carpet

S7 side brush gets tangled on thick carpet

I've had to cut my carpet in order to get my vacuum out of a tangle. Yes my carpet thick but it is within normal limits and is not unusual. The side brush is what it's getting stuck. It cannot finish a job what I think is normal thick carpet. Very disappointed

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, we feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.

There's another type of bristle brush that can work better on many carpet. Would you please try and contact support@roborock.com, and send them a picture of your carpet? Our colleague will help evaluate if the side brush can fit your carpet better and suggest accordingly.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scott
Welcome to Roborock Forum