Go to trash can when bin full / after x runs

Go to trash can when bin full / after x runs

Hi,

i got the S6 MaxV and I’m very happy with it. After having a baby, that started to learn the art of crawling, I had to move my S6 MaxV to a different location, which ended up being under the couch, where it’s now hidden away and he can’t get in there! Success!

but now, every time I have to empty the bin, I have to manually tell the vacuumer to get out to a spot where I can get to it easily!

but.. wouldn’t it be amazing if the vacuumer automatically went to a pre-defined spot in your home? E.g. right next to the trash bin, so you could easily empty/clean it?

so, here’s my suggestion:

1. when the vacuumer is full or it has run X times (you can set it in the app, so after 1, 2 or 5 times depending on the size of your home), it will automatically go to the pre-defined location on the map, and wait there.
  2. if/when the battery gets low (if it’s not being emptied and returned to the dock manually), it should just return to the dock and recharge. Maybe, at 50% battery, and if it’s in the “empty bin location”, it could send a “Please empty the bin”-notification as a warning. :)

this would be the best alternative to a “self emptying” vacuumer, that it would go to the trash can itself and wait for you to empty/clean it, and then return to the dock after pressing the Dock button on top.

hopefully this would be possible and not a crazy complicated feature that wouldn’t be too far out in the future! :)

thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Can I draw pixel art like the pixel art templates in https://pixelart123.de/fr/

Like0
  • I've read a few post here with the same basic feature request.

What may be easier to program and add to a future Firmware update is...Allowing users to add a "Pin n Go" to a "Scheduled Cleaning" as the final step. So I can create cleaning for one particular day a week, say Friday, AND my Rodobock S6 Pure stops right in front of my kitchen trash can, so I'll see it and remember to empty the bin.

Like0
    Charles McConnell
    Charles McConnell11/30/2023      03:20
    @SeaSteve:

The forum is a useful resource for solving technical problems and getting help with Roborock products.  @doodle jump

Like0
  • owever, I must clarify that Plantronics is generally known for its audio communication devices, such as headsets, rather than air conditioning systems. It's possible there might be a confusion in the brand or product name. https://descargarsnaptube.org/

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenneth
Software Developer | Owner of Roborock S6 MaxV