S7 with two docks?

S7 with two docks?

I’m wondering if anyone has tried this yet. I just got the S7 and the auto emptying dock. Loving it so far. My home is two levels, so would it make any sense to put the regular dock that came with the S7 on the second floor? I think I’d maybe have to turn off auto empty, but otherwise I don’t see any issues unless the app just gets super confused because there’s only supposed to be one dock.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I’m wondering if anyone has tried this yet. I just got the S7 and the auto emptying dock. Loving it so far. My home is two levels, so would it make any sense to vshareput the regular dock that came with the S7 on the second floor? I think I’d maybe have to turn off auto empty, but otherwise I don’t see any issues unless the app just gets super confused because there’s on https://omegle.onl/ ly supposed to be one dock.

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jiklomiki83
Welcome to Roborock Forum