Mop not recognized by robot

Mop not recognized by robot

I have the Roborock s5max.

I have used the mopping setting successfully. However now when I connect the mop to the water dispenser it doesn't say:"mop mode ready", the app doesn't recognize it and ot doesn't mop. I think I am connecting it properly because for a while it worked very well.

Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Would you please send us a picture to show the magnet on the mop bracket? See the picture below:

Like0
    Penny
    Penny08/18/2021      17:39
    @RR_Support:

I cannot upload the picture.

What can be done??

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/21/2021      07:34
    @Penny:

Hi, thanks for your reply. Is the size of the picture exceeding the limit?

If that's the case, you can upload it to something like google drive and share the link here.

Like0
    Penny
    Penny08/23/2021      05:15
    @RR_Support:

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Penny
Welcome to Roborock Forum