Problem with my robrock s5

Problem with my robrock s5

My robot automatically shuts off during cleaning
Once he would go back to the charging station alone
 and now he just automatically shuts off the place
 and does not return to the station
 I charge him again but the problem repeats itself
 in the next cleaning

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

According to your description, it seems that there's something wrong with the battery.

We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance. Please provide them with your device's SN and your purchase info.

Open the cover of the device and take out the dustbin. There's a barcode on the device (not on dustbin). The SN is under the barcode like R0201S82418800.

If the device has already been added to the app, SN could also be checked there. See attached picture "info"

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ra17
Welcome to Roborock Forum