S6 or S7 for pet hair

S6 or S7 for pet hair

Dear all,

I am planning on buying a roborock vacuum in the next few days, and I'd love to hear about your experiences. I have a 75 square meter (807 sq feet apparently) apartment, with mostly wood and tile floors and 3 low/mid tile carpets, and a middle-sized dog, who has short-medium length hair that she loves to shed in the apartment :)

I have read reviews and ratings for both vacuums, and love some of the features of the new S7, but many rating sites rated it lower for being able to clean up pet hair less effectively than the S6, especially from carpets and it is the single most important feature for me as now my apartment perpetually looks like I never cleaned in my life, even if I vacuumed the day before.

I'd love to hear from those of you who own either.

Thank you very much in advance!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear all,

I am planning on buying a roborock vacuum in the next few days, and I'd love to hear about your experiences. I have a 75 square meter (807 sq feet apparently) apartment, with mostly wood and tile floors and 3 low/mid tile carpets, and a middle-sized dog, who has short-medium length hair that she loves to shed in the apartment :)

I have read reviews and ratings for both vacuums, and love some of the features of the new S7, but many rating sites rated it lower for being able to clean up pet hair less effectively than the S6, especially from carpets and it is the single most important feature for me as now my apartment perpetually looks like I never cleaned in my life, even if I vacuumed the day before.

I'd love to hear from those of you who own either. https://100001.onl/

Thank you very much in advance!

issue got solved!

Like0
  • The Roborock vacuum is a highly intelligent cleaning device that can be used to clean homes with ease. Visit https://easyreadernews.com/is-it-safe-to-use-essay-writing-services/ for essay writing services. It is equipped with various sensors that allow it to map out the home and clean in an efficient and effective manner. The vacuum also has a mop function which allows it to clean hard floors as well as carpets.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxiBelas
Welcome to Roborock Forum