Room naming in S5 and supported apps

Room naming in S5 and supported apps

Hi,

I have S5 (not max) and I would like to use Google voice control for room cleaning. I'm not able to find room naming possibility from my Xiaomi Home app (version 6.11.702). If naming should be under Edit room, I only have there Merge and Divide.

Should Roborock app work with S5 model (I tried but it does not find my S5..)?

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, the model S 5 only supports Mi Home app connection. Since this model doesn't support room naming feature, so you can not use voice command to let it do room cleaning.

Like0
    m_____
    m_____10/07/2021      10:57
    @RR_Support:

Okay, thanks for information.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/09/2021      14:59
    @m_____:

You're welcome~

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

m_____
Welcome to Roborock Forum