Roborock S50 map problem

Roborock S50 map problem

Hi.

I have the Roborock S50 for almost 2 years and it worked well until last week.

Suddenly it started adding weird overlaps to the map and started getting lost.

I removed the map and restored an old one and the overlaps and getting lost continued.

I removed the map altogether and the newly created map is nothing like our house.

We have only one floor, no mirrors and no changes in the furniture's location were made.

Help our Robbie!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble caused.

Could you please send us a cleanup details screenshot of the cleaning session, when you encounter the issue, for our reference? See the attached screenshot for reference.

Do you start the robot from the charging dock? Do you move it manually, or lift it off the ground in the middle of cleanup?

Does the issue occurs, from the moment when the robot drives off the charging dock, or some time in the middle of cleanup?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

davidk
Welcome to Roborock Forum