Scheldules not Working right?

Scheldules not Working right?

My schelude is very easy, so weekdays he should do its work. But I know that he never Starts on mondays and fridays. How can I fix it? Or do they use other Weekdays then normal people? Or is mine just lazy AF and doesnt wanna work on mondays an fridays? Internet connection is very strong btw. So that shouldn‘t be an issue.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. The robot needs Internet connection in order for the schedule to start.

It's possible that at the moment when the schedule is about to start, the Internet was not stable, and the robot didn't start the schedule. Maybe you can set the schedule to start at a different time to have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AkhiMertail
Welcome to Roborock Forum