I updated to the latest firmware today and since then am not able to make the robot work.
The update went ok, robot announced that the firmware was installed, but the message in the app said that it failed. I thought that it was some bug of the app and wanted to start cleaning. This didn't work as the app was showing that the robot was offline. I opened the lid and saw the wifi light rapidly blinking. What I have tried so far:
1)switch off the robot and turn it back on - no dice.
2)reset wifi - robot wasn't able to hook up to the wifi, router shows that it is connected though, but neither app, nor robot recognizes this
3) reset cache in the app, remove robot from app and reset wifi - same problem, robot fails to log into wifi and wifi light keeps blinking rapidly. Router shows that it is connected though.
4) same as above plus switching off the 5 GHz network in the router - robot announced that wifi is connected, wifi light stopped blinking rapidly, but the app still cannot see it.
Some other info: account location is in Germany. What I couldn't do, is to change the location to other regions as this option is disabled for me in the account menu. I haven't done full reset either as I don't think it will help, so saving it as a last resort.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.
We suggest you factory reset the device to give it a try.
Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.
Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once. Then the light of the power button and the recharge button will be out. When doing this, please make sure you're still holding the recharge button without moving.
Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until the light of the power button blinks again, then you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.
1. Factory reset will disconnect the robot from Wi-Fi. Please re-add it after the reset.
2. Factory reset will make robot's firmware version go back to the original one. After the reset, you can check for updates to upgrade its firmware to the latest one.
3. Factory reset will delete all your settings on the device like scheduled cleaning.
4. Factory reset will delete every single cleaning log including every cleaning's duration, size, and map. The total duration, total times of cleaning, and total size will be still kept there.
I just updated and have a same issue, should have not updated...
I shut it off of a dock, waited 10 min, restarted and its working again.
Hi, thanks for your updates! Glad to hear it's working now.
If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to reach out!
It went offline again : (
I have to manually restart to get it to connect. Dock is located in a good Wifi signal area so I'm not sure why it is not working.