S7 water tank condensation

S7 water tank condensation

Does anyone know a good way to completely empty/dry out the water tank on the S7? I only use the mopping feature occasionally. I try to empty out the water tank after I mop but I can never get all the water out, so I end up with condensation in the water tank. Do others experience this as well? Is it a problem to have that little bit of water and condensation left in the tank?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support.

Maybe you can leave the rubber seal unclosed, and the gradually the water inside the water tank will evaporate, and the tank can dry out.

Normally it's fine to leave some water in the tank, because in the next round of mopping, the water will be used, and won't cause much trouble.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Madara12
Welcome to Roborock Forum