Are Roborock robots at cleaning edges?

Are Roborock robots at cleaning edges?

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I was about to buy a Roborock S4 max and learned from a YouTube video then from multiple sources that Roborock robots were pretty bad a cleaning edges.

It's really a pity because this could easily be fixed with a firmware update. Please let me know if there are plans for this. Thanks

Sources: (but there are many others)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

S4max uses infrared wall sensor, and the edge cleaning performance may be affected by the environment, for example, the color of the wall. I will forward this to the relevant team. Hopefully, they will be able to manage them in the future, though I cannot say for certain when or if this will occur.

Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dperetti
Welcome to Roborock Forum