S5 max can use 2 docks? (1 per floor)

S5 max can use 2 docks? (1 per floor)

My home has two floors, and when I need to clean de second one, I need to bring both robot and dock upstairs. Can I buy a second dock to stay fix in the second floor? It will work? Like this one:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtUBfVg

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I already asked the same question... not sure I got the answer.

How I resolved this problem is that I just take the robot upstairs and change the map. When it finishes, I take it back downstairs, change the map again, and send to dock.

Like1
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, it will work. The robot will be able to identify where it is, and return to the corresponding dock

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NiloLeite
Welcome to Roborock Forum