Lost Map, why bother creating no go zones if it keeps losing them.

Lost Map, why bother creating no go zones if it keeps losing them.

My S5max lost the main floor map. I spent hours programing the no go zones just right, now they are gone. Please help, if this is normal I am sending it back. I spend more time creating maps than it takes to vacuum. I will leave 1 star reviews of this product on Amazon until this is resolved. I will update it daily until you fix this issue.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sane issue. It keeps losing the map! Initially my S7 lost the map I had spent 100 hours to create and adjust. I let it create a new map and again, lost ! By lost, I mean it never loads! What is going on!??????

Like0
  • Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

1) By losing the map, do you mean the robot just start creating a new map when it's started, rather than using the saved map? Did the robot say something like positioning error?

2) Do you enable the multiple floor map feature? If yes, can you tell us which floor the dock is located?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

John
Welcome to Roborock Forum