Temporary disable invisible wall/no-go zones/no-mop zones?

Temporary disable invisible wall/no-go zones/no-mop zones?

My 1st flour map has no-go zones and invisible walls.

Sometimes I clear the whole 1st flour, there are no more "dangerous" things around, and I want robot to clean it all.

So, I would like to temporary disable no-go and invisible walls, so that robot can clean it all.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• HI, thanks for reaching out. Currently, there's no option to temporary disable the no-go zone and invisible walls.

But you may try and divide that area(s) on the first floor as an individual room. This way, you can use room cleaning to let the robot clean or not clean that area.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Danijel
Welcome to Roborock Forum