S5 "Map Loading" and not returning to dock

S5 "Map Loading" and not returning to dock

I've had my S5 for 1.5 years and had no problems at all. All of a sudden about 7-10 days ago, the vacuum would go "Offline" during a Full clean after about an hour. I would have to pick it up and manually carry it to the dock to Charge since it hit 0%. The vacuum would always return to dock automatically when reaching 20%, but all of a sudden stopped doing that.

In addition, the Mii home app (Android) keeps showing "Map Loading".

I've already contact supported, did factory reset, re-installed app, etc. but none of those steps help. Anyone else run into this issue? Very disappointed that this happened soon after the 1 year warranty ended..

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, we feel sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if the robot still shut down in the middle of cleaning? Normally, it will return to dock when reaching 20% as you described.

As for map loading, please first check if the device is turned on, and the wifi indicator light is solid on.

Like0
  • I have the SAME issue!!!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/17/2022      16:27
    @Hollydaze:

Hello thanks for reaching out. May I know if you've checked the above? It's highly likely that there may be something wrong with the battery.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s5useratx
Welcome to Roborock Forum