Need SEQUENCES!

Need SEQUENCES!

PLEASE LISTEN ROBOROCK DEVELOPERS! I AM A COMPUTER SCIENTIST AND THIS IS EASY EASY EASY TO IMPLEMENT!

I don't understand why there is no such thing as a CLEANING SEQUENCE! I don't want to specify EXACT TIMES for each cleaning cycle (YET ALONE, FOR EACH SUBTASK!) . I need to create a sequence ( or several sequences) where I specify the order of cleaning each room. I want to clean carpets first, then floors (otherwise my handmade rug will be ruined from the robot going back and forth on the edges). I want to vacuum first, then mop. I want to mop areas with less traffic first, then mop dirtier areas. And I want to be able to run the sequence ANY TIME I NEED IT.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bluesky
Welcome to Roborock Forum