A suggestion for roborock dyad

A suggestion for roborock dyad

Hi Roborock Community,

I'm a huge fan of roborock products and I bought nearly anything of the latest products in a preorder.

So with the roborock dyad and I need to say that thing is amazing! I have just one suggestion to make it even better.

Can you release side brushes with much more fluff to the edges? Even with the good edge cleaning capability, I have nearly 1 cm of edge that is not cleaned because the brush is so thin. And one more thing is that maybe the brushes have some harder bristles like the multi-surface brush of Bissel Crosswave (Photo attached).

If you would fix that you create the perfect wet cleaner!

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!
This discussion has been closed.

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Malli
Welcome to Roborock Forum