Roborock S4 MaxV Mapping Issues

Roborock S4 MaxV Mapping Issues

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get the Roborock to map my apartment (2 bed 2 bath) and it really is having trouble. It does fine in hardwood floor but when it gets to my low pile rug it seems to have trouble and go in circles. Can you please help? Is this not suitable for rugs?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Actually it also had the problem of stopping and not going to certain areas that are hardwood like in the lower room in the picture. I’ve reset three times. Is this a faulty machine or is this product just not suitable for my home?

Like0
  • Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

Could you send us a video to show the abnormal behavior? We believe a video could help us know what is wrong and give you a solution.

It is suggested to upload the video online like to google drive and send us the video link if the video is large (please give open access to the video/or choose it as "anyone view this website can access").

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Justin
Welcome to Roborock Forum