Brand new S7 Main Wheel(s) Jammed Error

Brand new S7 Main Wheel(s) Jammed Error

We've had the S7 for 2 days. Both days the robot has thrown errors for "Robot stuck, main wheel(s) jammed. Unstick the jammed wheel(s), then move the robot and restart." This error only happens when on our medium pile carpet in our bedroom. The robot is on the latest firmware. There is never anything jammed in either wheel. A press of the power button on top of the robot or the clean button in the app and the robot starts back up and continues to clean until the error happens again.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

May I know if you remove the mop system, will the device still give the error?

Like0
    Jesse_CO
    Jesse_CO09/27/2022      16:09
    @RR_Support:

I am also having this error. Why would I need to remove the mop?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/07/2022      10:43
    @Jesse_CO:

if the issue happens on carpet, it's likely that the mop is causing high fiction and the robot is unable to move freely and then gives the error.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1atom12
Welcome to Roborock Forum