S5 Max navigation bad when using with mop

S5 Max navigation bad when using with mop

Hi,

I recently bought an S5 Max which does a good job when run without the mopping attachment. It seldom gets stuck and is able to navigate pretty well across the house.

However when I attach the mopping attachment, it often loses its way and gets stuck. Most of the time when its says that it is stuck, it could have easily freed itself by moving a little back. But not sure why it couldn't move back. Note, that all this while it was on a carpet and in a no mop zone.

As a result, I am not using the mopping function at all as I had to remove the mopping attachment to get it to at least vacuum the house.

Is this expected? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mohit

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes, the problem was that the wheels were slipping.
    I cleaned them with a toothbrush and window cleaner, then dried them carefully with a microfiber cloth.
    Finally I have a good cleaning from Roborock :)
    I also saw that a new update came out today. 02.15.66

Hi, thanks for reaching out!

This is the idea from another user~ He cleaned the wheels and then the issue get resolved. Would you please try it as well?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mohit
Welcome to Roborock Forum