Roborock S5 - Error:104 Main brush open circuit

Roborock S5 - Error:104 Main brush open circuit

I few weeks ago I got the "Error:104 Main brush open circuit" on my Roborock S5, I factory reset the vacuum and downloaded the latest firmware again but the issue persists. anybody knows how to solve this issue?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

According to your description, it seems that there's something wrong with the main brush module. In this case, we suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0
    JR
    JR01/19/2022      01:28
    @RR_Support:

I did, nobody answered back.

After downgrading the firmware to 3.3.9_001748 it started to work just fine, if I upgrade the firmware to the latest version it stops working, that tells me it's a bug in the latest firmware version.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/21/2022      08:59
    @JR:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

May I know which e-mail address you used to contact our support team? I didn't find any record from your current e-mail.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JR
Welcome to Roborock Forum