This website won't let me connect to my email.

This website won't let me connect to my email.

I only created this account so that I can get support, but I have another account which I want to use but it wont let me for some reason.

When I go an type my email it says "this account dose't exist", then I go click forgot password and type in my email and the code I got, I type the new password and then it says "request too frequency".

When I try to make a new account with that email it says "this account already exist"....

(I guess alot of other people have this same problem, and not only me)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

May I know which region/country that account was registered under? If the region/country was not included in the website list, it will have such an issue.

Like0
    Testy
    Testy01/10/2022      19:39
    @RR_Support:

Hello! The account is registered in Norway.

Like0
    Testy
    Testy01/15/2022      19:01
    @RR_Support:

Hello?

It has been over 1 week I have contacted you guys...

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/16/2022      13:54
    @Testy:

Hi, thanks for your reply. This website mainly include US server database. For accounts registered under EU countries, there may be such issues. If you want to reset the password, please reset it via the roborock app.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Like0
  • did you fixed it?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/19/2022      08:25
    @carolinalawrance:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

May I know which region/country that account was registered under? If the region/country was not included in the website list, it will have such an issue.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testy
Welcome to Roborock Forum