Aliexpress seller not fulfilling warranty after sendind them a Roborock S7 for repair

Aliexpress seller not fulfilling warranty after sendind them a Roborock S7 for repair

Hello,

I am creating this topic from Europe. I now this is a US only forum, but since there is no EU forum, and i haven't received feedback from roborock support team, both in europe and yous (via mail), here i am.

In 09.2021 i bought my third!! Roborock, a S7 from a Aliexpress seller.

There was a problem with it, i open a dispute and then the seller conviced me to skip the dispute, and send them the robot for repari.

I send it in late Nov 2021 to the seller provided address in Germany. Until today i haven't received the robot yet.

Late Dec 2021 i asked about the repair, and they claimed they didn't received the robot. After again, providing with the shipping details, they confirmed they have received it and that it was going to be repaired.

Yesterday i asked for an update, and again they didn't seem to know what was my problem.

In short, i have sent a 500$ product to them, almost 1,5 months ago, and honestly i fear i will never get it back.

Can you please support me solving this? Why not send me a new robot?

Aliexpress purchase ID: 8138048498243354

If you need more info from me, please contact me via mail.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We searched in system, but won't find anything related to the e-mail.

Would you please report the issue to support@roborock.com and provide all the related info? Our support team will try to help.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

colemauro
Welcome to Roborock Forum