Cleaning Sensors

Cleaning Sensors

I keep getting a message to clean sensors even after I just cleaned them. I’m cleaning all the sensors with a damp paper towel and drying. Is there something more I can do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

The robot itself doesn't have the ability to feel the sensors are dirty or the consumable part needs be replaced. 

The robot is set with a countdown in default to remind users to clean sensors and replace the consumables. In other words, if the actual use time exceeds the default time, the app will prompt up to remind customer clean sensor or replace consumable.

If sensors are clean or the consumables don't need be replaced, it is fine to just click the option to reset the countdown, and the prompt will disappear. See attached picture.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gary J
Welcome to Roborock Forum