VibraRise Stuck error keeps coming

VibraRise Stuck error keeps coming

Hi,

I have a Roborock S7 and i love it! But there is one big issue with it. Every run it gives a vibrarise stuck error and makes a clicking noise. It is not able to lift the mop, it even does this when it does not need to lift the mop (mop only cleaning or even when charging in the base) the clicking noise keeps on going until i remove the mop bracket manually. But recently it even does that with the bracket removed so specially at night the clicking sound is very annoying. I thouroughly checked but nothing is stuck and sometimes the error goes away for a week or so but always comes back. Any idea/tips?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

According to your description, there seems to be something wrong with the device and it may need warranty service.

In this case, we suggest you get in touch with our support team to get further assistance at support@roborock.com

Best regards.

Like0
    RJ
    RJ03/17/2022      13:26
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

I have reached out to customer support but after mailing with them back and forth a few times they stopped responding. Even after multiple reminders.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RJ
Welcome to Roborock Forum