Close your business ..very very very disappointed with roborock customer service

Close your business ..very very very disappointed with roborock customer service

I bought my roborock in July 2020 and I had warranty until July 2021. I had problems in Dec 2020 and I tried to reach out to the customer service via emails and phone and didnt receive much help.

I started trying again in dec 2021 and there were few emails that went back and forth at the beginning and then I was ghosted.

And TODAY , i called the customer service again and Adam picked up the call. He told me that the first time i reached out to them was in 2021 so warranty is not covered. Then i told him that its not true and told him about past emails. He then saw them. He was still adamant that i have to pay for my repair.. i tried talking when he was saying something and he said " you are cutting me off, SO STOP" ... i was done by this point .. i wanted to tell him that he doesnt have to explain anymore and I am willing to trash my roborock ... so I went Adam, Adam, Adam ... guess what he did ... he screamed at me " YOU ARE CUTTING ME OFF. .... BYE" and hung up the phone.

The worst customer service I have ever seen. You cannot continue with these kind of people and service in your business.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for your kindly feedback. We apologize for all the inconvenience you've been through. We've reported the issue to our support team, and they are looking into the case right now.

Please wait for the response from our support team and they will provide you with a quick and appropriate solution.

We apologize again for the inconvinience caused and thanks for being a valued customer.

Best regards.

Like0
    WaynejLucky
    WaynejLucky03/26/2024      19:47
    @RR_Support:

Effective customer support is critical to maintaining customer trust and satisfaction, and it is understandable that such problems can lead to frustration. But you can always explore alternatives. Personally, we found Virtually manage your bookkeeping tasks very helpful, allowing you to focus on the smooth running of your business without being burdened by administrative hassles. Stellar Staff specializes in providing virtual assistants who know how to handle bookkeeping tasks efficiently and effectively. By entrusting bookkeeping to a reliable virtual assistant, we have been able to optimize our financial processes.

Like0
    William7574
    William757403/31/2024      10:22
    @RR_Support:

Closing your business can be a daunting decision, but sometimes it's necessary for various reasons. Whether it's due to financial struggles, market changes, or personal circumstances, shutting down operations requires careful consideration. Munbyn etiketten or Munbyn labels, can play a crucial role in this process, aiding in inventory clearance, asset disposal, and legal documentation. Communicating closure to customers, suppliers, and employees with clarity and empathy is paramount. Additionally, adhering to legal requirements and fulfilling financial obligations ensures a smooth transition. While closing a business can be challenging, it also presents opportunities for reflection, growth, and potentially pursuing new ventures in the future.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sahi
Welcome to Roborock Forum