S7+ making wheel marks on hardwood floors

S7+ making wheel marks on hardwood floors

We have had our S7+ for a few months and have had to stop using it due to the machine leaving wheel marks on the hardwood flows that do not come up with general cleaning. They are most noticeable in the 3-4 feet in front of the charging base, however we do see them in other parts of our house. What can we do to resolve this issue? We would love to be able to restart our daily cleaning.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Could you please double check if the main brush cover is well installed or not?

There are 4 tabs on the main brush cover. They should be inserted into the 4 corresponding slots on the main brush housing. See the video below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kyL_EryXomYEeF_f5-9ldbNvn-qOg6Dm/view?usp=sharing

Like0
    rumbleguy
    rumbleguy05/25/2022      11:02
    @RR_Support:

I have the same problem. I have the S7 running for a week now and I already see marks of the rubber wheels on the hardwood floor along the cleaning pattern. No scratches from the brush cover, only from the wheels. Because of this I cannot use the machine and think about returning it.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/26/2022      04:07
    @rumbleguy:

Hi, we feel sorry for the inconvenience caused. Normally the mop behind the robot can remove the marks left by the wheels in its front. It's quite odd that the robot would leave the marks on floor. In this case, would you please reach out to support@roborock.com and provide us with close pictures to show the wheel marks?

Like0
    XcIt3
    XcIt302/27/2023      21:34
    @RR_Support:

I think the marks are from the Main Brush Cover and the black rubber things. Here are removed because i have ordered a new one(which has the same problem) and I'm trying different things with the old one. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Hi,

I used newly purchased roborock s7 max recently and used first time on our new home. It did great job though it left wheel impression every where on floor. How this can be prevented? FYI, it’s new roborock and using it first time in my new home.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/25/2023      05:25
    @GK:

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that your device did not work well. 

The issue you faced may not be solved in a short answer. We hope we could work with you to locate the cause and address it. Would you please contact us at support@roborock.com so that we can better assist?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeff
Welcome to Roborock Forum