Mop mode not detected

Mop mode not detected

Hi, I owned a roborock S6max for 1.5yrs. For the last week, it doesn't go to mop mode after I attach the mop and fill in the water tank. I have tried resetting to factory default, but still doesn't work. Any advice on what to do? I tried googling for solution, but came up empty. Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Would yo uplease check if the magnet on the mop mount is still there or not? See attached picture.

Like0
    Neo-Ro
    Neo-Ro02/28/2022      05:13
    @RR_Support:

Hi, I have 2 S6. When I inserted the watertank and mop to the other one, it works. But when I inserted the same watertank and mop to this one, it didn't work (no 'mop mount installed' word). Please advice on what to do, thank you.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/05/2022      16:28
    @Neo-Ro:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

According to your decription, it seems that there's something wrong with S6. Warranty service may be needed. We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neo-Ro
Welcome to Roborock Forum