Roborock H6 vs Dyson accessories

Roborock H6 vs Dyson accessories

Hello,

I have the Roborock H6 and I am looking for mopping head. I saw many mopping heads for dyson on aliexpress. Does anyone know if dyson heads will work with roborock h6? If not, are there any adapters that might help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Here's a link of the mopping head for your reference:

Please be noted that the mopping head needs to work with a floor brush. It doesn't work with carpet brush.

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005003942253792.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2deu&spm=a2g0o.store_pc_allProduct.8148356.10.10d077e1yyh0uw

Like0
  • Hi,

I've owned the Dyson V6 for 6 years now and the motor needs to be replaced. I'm wondering if it's worth it to replace the motor or to invest in a new vacuum cleaner? I've found motor replica's on the following website: https://fixpart.ie/en and this of curse would be a cheaper option.

What's the difference between Roborock vacuum cleaners and those of Dyson? If I can be sold that they perform better, only then will I be willing to invest in the Roborock. Also, I live in Ireland (I wasn't given the option to select it when signing up). If I were to invest in the Roborock, can it be shipped to Ireland?

Like0
  • Thanks for the information!

Like0
    Amirr
    Amirr03/13/2024      11:23
    @friedmanadam:

Dyson accessories offer innovative solutions to enhance your cleaning experience. From versatile attachments for vacuum cleaners to specialized tools for hair care, Dyson ensures efficiency and convenience. With features designed for specific needs, these accessories streamline household chores effortlessly. Moreover, Dyson's commitment to quality shines through fitbit reviews, showcasing user satisfaction and reliability.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marfff
Welcome to Roborock Forum