Closes the door during cleaning

Closes the door during cleaning

I usually have the doors half open so the robot can clean behind the door, and it works on all doors (see green circles) except one (red circle). There the robot enters and cleans behind the door (yellow line) but on the way out it closes the door (green line) and gets stuck.

Any suggestions?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

There's a chance that the device when doing the cleaning may push the door closed. In particular, if the door is not very heavy, such issue may happen. In this case, you may use some door stopper to keep the door fixed temporarily...

Best regards.

Like0
    gibbe
    gibbe03/20/2022      20:55
    @RR_Support:

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I've tried a different angle for the door and it has been working for the last two cleanings. If the problems continue, I will try with door stoppers.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/26/2022      09:45
    @gibbe:

Hi, thanks for your reply. If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gibbe
Welcome to Roborock Forum